Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Dec 04, 2013 11:12AM

For me, I too believe in the technology, and delays, although frustrating, do not bother me. What does concern me, and I am still perplexed as to why, goes back to the NR released in September.

At that time the POET NR outlined the timeframe of future developments, including the Milestones. It indicated that MS7 would be achieved by end of Q3, or September 30th. How is it possible that Mr. Chu would indicate a potential date of completion, which was a mere 3 weeks or so away, and yet be so far off? It is now more than 2 months and still nothing.

Unless there was absolute certainty in achieving this MS, why indicate something that the market will take negatively if not reached? Why not just give a blanket comment that POET cannot give exact confirmations on the timing of MS completions, and leave it at that?

By doing this they put a target on their collective backs that allows criticism for not meeting deadlines?

Anyway, still patient, just anxious.

New Message
Please login to post a reply