Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dec 19, 2013 09:04AM
Dec 19, 2013 10:04AM

I'm sorry, but I don't really think the lack of accension in the SP has anything to do with belief in the technology. I think a great deal of people believe in the technology but will not buy in until they see more substantial news as per milestones, PDA, etc. There are factors keeping this SP where it is at........or floating down, and I have noted previously, I am somewhat surprised we have stayed at this level without news. I mean, this company has no revenue stream (albeit a piddly little amount from some solar contracts each quarter). They are losing money every month (albeit down substantially from what it was). There has been very little public promo of this stock (thankfully we are not like LXV).

I think the current SP scenario has more to do with trust than belief. You can believe a plane will take off and land safely but you don't illustrate your trust until you get on that plane and take the flight. Seems it is the same with POET. There are buyers sitting on the sidelines waiting for the big event and they have every intention of buying as soon as the risk element is reduced to their satisfaction - and can you blame them? If this company has a technology that will alter the industry to the extent we believe, then getting in anywhere under a buck or two is probably a bargain. Reduce the risk dramatically, maybe miss the initial big run, but still pack away a nice gain along the ride up.

I'm sorry, I believe there are lots of eyes.......big eyes....on POET, and they have crystal clear vision as to when they will focus and trust some of their big money on this little company. They may believe now, but not quite trusting just yet.

Dec 19, 2013 11:06AM

Dec 19, 2013 11:13AM

Dec 19, 2013 11:16AM
Dec 19, 2013 11:28AM
Dec 19, 2013 12:14PM

Dec 19, 2013 12:23PM

Dec 19, 2013 12:32PM
Dec 19, 2013 01:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply