Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The last few weeks have got my head spinning quite a bit to say the least. I did take a bit of a rest from watching this stock and message board so regularly and found that helped quite a bit. I now read the highly recommended posts at the end of the day and must again thank all of the posters for their hard work. I am stilling holding long, but human nature must make us all wonder when long is.

The point here being that I have had this sell in May concern for a while and this morning checked to see what Poet did last year at this time. They had 5 news releases in June (one was a correction), so realistically 4 NRs in June of 2013 after no significant NRs for at least 2 months. This tells me that the team at Poet has no problems working through the summer to bring the end game closer. So if there is a concern of news drying up because of summer, history could tell us the opposite and hopefully we have a very busy June. We know Sheldon is behind this and there are potentially 3 or 4 very significant NRs which could come out at any time.

GLTA

CB

New Message
Please login to post a reply