Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I have not posted here previously however have read thousands of posts after the SH exodus a couple years ago. I have been in since P1 and while haven't convinced myself to be part of any $70 club, I can definitely see 10-20 if the technology works. I am pretty discouraged today with this NR. The talk for quite sometime is that every NR, interview and comment from the principles of the company dirisked our investment. I can't stop thinking about the comments only a couple weeks earlier saying we would be good to go at the end of April. Forecasting months in advance for long term milestones I can appreciate could be adjusted significantly. To be only 3 weeks away and then converting that to 2 months increases the risk again for me. I see the 100nm milestone as the holy grail to our technology being viable and the fact it can not be verified without delays concerns me. I can not see us having a major partner sign on without 100 nm, so I ask what keeps the momentum in share price for the next month or maybe through the entire summer. I have to say I see us drift back down to the sub 1.50 level in the next couple weeks. Thanks for all the great posting.
May 28, 2014 12:28AM
May 28, 2014 07:48AM

May 28, 2014 08:14AM
May 28, 2014 08:26AM
May 28, 2014 09:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply