Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I think right now it would be premature for such an announcement. There might be a statement about projections of future performance figures, but a working prototype at 100nm has yet to be realized. So if, by the end of June, they can have a working integrated circuit, as suggested in the last 20F revision, initial testing will be able to show the technology in action. How long before they deem it a success is anyone's guess. CC said 8 months plus of field testing is realistic. I think somewhere between 6 and 8 months for such testing to be completed. So, providing they can deliver a PET chip ready for prime time at 100nm by end of June, we should have a license for that around Christmas 2014 or as PC stated into early 2015. For those who need to point out an inaccuracy, I will explain. PC stated expected revenues late 2014 and early 2015. I am not suggesting events beyond this one above mentioned. There will undoubtedly be numerous events announced between now and then that will show continued positive progress and possible monetary gains of some fashion. Have a great weekend everyone. Not far now. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply