Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Just remember, this is a marathon. There are still several milestones before full monetization. This is what tempers my enthusiasm these days. Remember the story of the old bull and the young bull on the hill looking down on the herd of cows. The management is not rushing into anything here. They will continue to follow the MS schedule and strive to reach monetization. Unless a big fish makes a monster offer before they realize completion of all milestones, this process will take some time. I've stated it before but I'll repeat how I think this will go down. If they have the PET prototype ready by end of June for the main partner(ms9&10) the field testing alone will take 6 months before adoption. That means Xmas or January for cash flow for that product. That follows PCs assertions at EC for timeline of revenues. During this next six months, we should see P2 release, CEO voted into place at the AGM with PNP rep on the board as well as other small PDAs coming forward for their own proprietary needs and a main fab alliance (BAE suspected but could be others...volumes will dictate). And of course there are all of those things we don't know that are being worked on as well. More veggies in the soup. Stir that pot guys. It's smelling really good!!!! The 100nm and major partner named will probably push this up beyond our current high of 2.87. The p2 will push it further. Just look what happened with the last Pelegrino report. Every MS completed is just priming the pump. It gets more and more real with each NR. This rocket will lift off the ground once $s are flowing in. I believe that will come but not with the next NR or even next 3 NRs. Our sp values will undoubtedly rise with each advancement but just remember that the volitility will not be reduced until money starts flowing. That is the key here. I said it before, wait until the swings are dollars per day. Some here will gain and lose literally millions of dollars in one trading period. The end game is a ways off IMO unless a buyout materializes. So with that piece of knowledge in that back of my mind I sit on what I have, sip my single malt in the evenings, talk of the bright future ahead with my beautiful wife and keep on keeping on. I am eagerly waiting until POET is ready to mosey down that hill and take of business in a most fulfilling way. At piece with the pace. Sincerely. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply