Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Good morning all. Here is a thought. Although silicon photonics has been shown to have deficiencies compared to GaA in similar applications, what is the likelihood that HP is actually planning to utilize POET ( given that Dr. Taylor is named in HPs latest patent) but tells industry otherwise so they get the present reaction from competitors? "Not possible, laughable, etc, etc. I'm sure that's what they said to the guy who invented pockets (not a typo). I need to did deeper into how Dr. Taylor go it on the patent and where he and his expertise/ POET are in the mix. I have a hard time believing that HP would be throwing so much money and resources I to something that didn't have a better than average chance of coming to be. Then again look at silicon.........hmmmmm. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply