Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After reading a recent post about an awarded contract to BAE and the speculation that the POET Platform may be involved, I was curious to see more BAE Contracts with the US Department of Defence.

Here is a link to the Defense Department site that lists recent contract announcements.

http://www.defense.gov/contracts/contract.aspx?contractid=5294&source=GovDelivery

Here is an example of a BAE Systems contract listed.

May 28, 2014

CONTRACTS

ARMY

BAE Systems, Nashua, New Hampshire, was awarded a $447,051,113 modification (P00004) to contract W58RGZ-13-D-0245 to increase the ceiling by the announcement amount for the acquisition of Common Missile Warning Systems (CMWS) and associated spare parts, and systems engineering, technical, and logistics support services for both CMWS and Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM). This modification is to establish negotiated prices for all part numbers in all ranges and increase the ceiling for both hardware and services support. Funding and work location for systems and services will be determined with each order. The estimated completion date is Sept. 29, 2016. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, is the contracting activity.

My thoughts when reading the above contract, along with the information we know from the 20f about possibly utilizing BAE to develop prototypes; make me optimistic about the very good relationship we have with BAE and the work PC and Company are doing to bring POET closer to monetization.

New Message
Please login to post a reply