Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ,,,, Amen!!!! NASDAQ cannot happen soon enough for me. I watched the manipulation yesterday and this TSXV exchange is just not in the cards for this company. Forces are working against PTK to keep it here on the TSXV for as long as they can, as it is the way MMs make their money when nothing else is moving. I would be happy to say good-bye to all the CDN banks/investment banks market manipulators etc. and let the big dogs eat on the NAS.

Thus, I am changing my thinking that PTK/Monacha will only use the RS if necessary and if so will reward shareholders who hang on long enough to get to the NAS with forward stock splits thus returning any effects of an RS.

Initially I was a big opponent of the RS, but I am now on the side of supporting the RS option to the management team if necessary to ensure we get to the promised land.

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply