Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Getting to the big board does not always translate to better PPS performance. We can get there now with the RS, but we could get hammered there just the same. Nothing will change unless the fundamentals change... I mean revenue stream and cash flow. I know PC said late this year and early next.

I don't know who else among us here followed AAA. People(including me to some degree) on that board talked and wanted to graduate from TSXV to TSX. Assuming it will do wonders to the PPS performance. The company did everything they can to do to get there, which they eventually did. However, the fundamentals did not change. They are still an exploration company in the process of building a mine. So the PPS suffers the same as it did at the vulture exchange. Despite milestones getting achieved and migrating to a senior board, support from the Ethiopian government and IFC there is still no revenue.

I know NASDAQ is a totally different exhange due to its size and exposure. I hope my concerns are not valid and they are just in my head. Like I said yesterday, I'm still holding and actually intend to purchase a little bit more just so I don't end up with odd lots when the R/S happens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply