Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Excellent points ST. If there is a long term for PTK in its current framework, your scenario may well play out.

My thinking is that other than Dr Taylor I am not sure how many on the Board are in it to change the world with disruptive technology versus letting someone else do it after a highly lucrative more short term sale of the company.

I am convinced that SI is certainly not interested in watching the world change over a longer term, PC is not likely to be the CEO that much longer so he may want to cash in on a sale opportunity and who knows about other Board members.

There would be a lot of pressure by those with a lot of shares to cash in more quickly.

Like the recent proposals put forward by the Board for consideration at the AGM, as retail Customers we will NOT have a lot of say in the matter.

One thing for sure however is this Board will be receiving and debating the merits of numerous offers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply