Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: reverse split a good thing, coused a big drop along with Sheldon

Fairchij, we already discussed this privately. Why you are bringing this to the main board is beyond me. Doesn't this violate the rules on this board? You are supposed to keep these discussions private. Now you have forced me to reply.

I am asking a question because the board is for asking questions and sharing opinions, thus I am seeking other's opinions on something I would like clarification on and in this case, something that deeply concerns me about my investment. More so, I have been away for a while and from what I read was not satisfied with the discussion previously on this topic considering the upbeat tone on this board.

What is the problem with that? Why the heck would i want to change the mood on the forum? I AM SEEKING OTHER'S OPINIONS! Thats what this board is for and there is nowhere else to do that. I have answered this to you privately already, and your intentions are quite clear by presenting this on the main board now that you are trying to turn people against anyone who might have any valid concerns.

We should be having each other's backs and helping each other come to logical conclusions and ensure every avenue is explored, and that people aren't manipulated to believe only one story for one's financial gain. Is the only type of leader allowed on here one who needs to filter out people's concerns as to keep positivety levels as high as possible on this forum for their own financial gain? I have too much integrity to operate this way and believe it or not, want the best for everyone here. You should too fairchij, and if someone has a concern, as a good leader, let them share it so they can get the answers they are seeking without assuming there is some hidden agenda (i.e changing the mood of the forum). The only thing that should be truly changing our mood regarding this investment is the execution of monetization of the POET technology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply