Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It should be time now where we can stop ourselves from looking into the rear view mirror, and focus instead on looking through the windshield to where we are destined.

Regarding the SP, we are all too aware of the bumpy road we have recently had to endure.

In the grand scheme of things, especially following the AGM, the only negative aspect I find regarding our investment, is the SP, which in my opinion and technically, is very oversold and highly detached from the potential upside.

There are those who think the SP has been manipulated. There are those that think the SP was subject to bad timing events on a previously overbought SP. There are those that are relatively neutral. Perhaps the truth is a blend of all. There was also a definite period of aggressive short selling.

Now the AGM is done, the voting is done, the options have been awarded and now Sheldon, who had to sell a small % of his position to remain below the 20% threshold, is now subject to the same trading blackout as all other company insiders.

I will add at this point that I remain a strong supporter of Sheldon, because he was there in the first and second PP, putting his money on the table, when the future of POET was looking terrible. How far we have come since then, both finanically and technically.

POET is very strong now, stronger than it has ever been ... as per Peter Copetti statement at the AGM.

And we have some very serious and capable captains of industry in control of our investment destiny.

So that being said, I am looking ahead, not behind me.

We should be entering a period of SP stabilization, with slow and steady increases, pending the significant news releases we anticipate over the coming weeks and months.

It is worth reiterating that the types of news we are expecting (mostly), when released, should be news that will have a much more significant impact on shareholder value, more than any other news we have received YTD.

I say that because we are now entering the NRE Revenue zone.

PC has stated previously, and restated at the AGM, that he anticpates NRE Revenue this side of Christmas / Early 2015.

Who will be the early NRE Revenue clients? That is what we eagerly wait for. The companies that want POET to flow through their FAB's, to flow through their TCAD's, to be incorporated into their OEM devices.

I anticipate that some of these early contracts with NRE Revenues will include elements of exclusivity. Any exclusive contract should come with very significant NRE payments to POET. And there will be others that perhaps are not exclusive; with significant but lower NRE payments.

Once we see the first couple of contracts inked, I think it is safe to say that many, many more will follow, and many companies will be desperate to get a piece of POET.

The semiconductor world and investment world are still sleeping with respect to POET, but they are on the cusp of a very sudden awakening.

I wish you all the very best.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply