Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Andy - Thanks for the AGM review and info. Great questions at the AGM btw the way...the Foundry 2.0 concept makes a lot of sense to me (vertical integrating the modelling, trial and design process to make it easier for customers to try, then buy).

My opinion on this one...

" just found it strange that he undertaken the job with poet before he knew what poet entailed."

...is that AM knows how massively disruptive the technology is. He knows what poet has. His words at the AGM were more about reviewing the white papers and technical data to "ensure there are no holes", in addition he wants to understand (i read this as to be able to explain the nuances of the technology very well) the technology better before going out and making calls.

I get the feeling AM knows exactly what poet entails, he is simply honing is "game" and knowledge so when he goes out...he is on point and like a "laser" (pardon the pun).

My 2 cents and perception.

New Message
Please login to post a reply