Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes, it may be quite significant that Canada Bulls changed their signal for PTK from SHORT to BUY. It has been at SHORT for almost a month (coincidently a painful month), so hopefully this is a good sign. Might cause some panic for anyone short (wouldn't that be so sad), let's hope starting tomorrow, if their panic has not already started. I know that technical analysis has limitations for sure (and some accuracies), but have a review of when Canada Bulls has set the signal to buy, usually upwards after that (and often very significantly). I had made a chart for the past year that includes the Canada Bulls signals, but I seem to be technically challenged to insert the chart, as it only shows up as below. If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong, that would be appreciated, if not, no worries. It might be related to asking for a URL, but the file is on my computer, so I have inserted the path to the file, but that does not seem to work

GLTA!

Quan

New Message
Please login to post a reply