Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Terafly, with all due respect let's leave the pinetree buying thing alone. Unfortunately every post I see from you is usually comparing ANY in some way or another with PTK. Venture has taken a beating last 6 months, and since we have no catalyst to propel the SP we are simply following the trend.

A comparison IMO of this trend would be a company like Macro V.MCR. They are a pipeline building company close to where I live, they are a very successful company and very busy. Their SP fell from $7 to $2.43 in the last 8 months. Does this mean they are going out of business and they failed? No! As soon as a publicly announced contract is available it will skyrocket back up. How close is this announcement is the question? it's a small town where this company is based and needless to say there have been some important looking people that stand out and do not live here.

IMO Poet and Macro will both eventually see contracts, but falling stocks continue to fall until they have reversed. ANY fell, bottomed and SI is buying into the reversal trend. SI also tried to start the reversal trendof PTK when we fell from 2.87 to 1.77 in my opinion.

Hold tightly, it usually gets worse before it gets better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply