Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

With our SP down dramatically from its highs, despite the perceived good news releases that we have had over the last number of months, I think its time the company stated publically that they see no reason for the sharp decline. Manocha needs to step up and say he sees no reason, at this point, why this technology will not take the semiconductor world by storm. I get that there are NDA's in place. I get they can't or shouldn't name names. I get they expect revenues sometime in 2015. I get there is alot going on behind the scenes. I get they are working very hard to create this the paradigm shift we all hope for. Unfortunately, it seems the market doesn't get it.

I understand it is their policy not to comment on the SP movement. Perhaps it is time to change that policy.

IAS

Nov 06, 2014 10:15AM
Nov 06, 2014 10:24AM
Nov 06, 2014 10:32AM
Nov 06, 2014 10:48AM
Nov 06, 2014 11:05AM

Nov 06, 2014 11:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply