Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey Pumpkin, it's not about you, me or other members as there is more than enough members here (for years) been in the line up waiting to cash in on the POET stock.

IMHO the real "true" and "sincere" Longs in the line up, would NEVER post anything negative about the stock, just as any protective parent would never say anything negative about their baby, for fear of hurting their baby aka POET Share Price.

On the otherhand, in my brief time on the forum I have observed many members IMHO that appear to be wolves in sheeps clothing. Even the slightest slip or inuendo, intentional or not, can and may be construed as negative - this speaks volume as we have often witnessed encouraging & exciting gains only to be baffled & frustrated with drops in Share Price.

The question the members of this forum must ask themselves is, "Should we protect" or defend the members that appear to be chronically laying down negativity, intentional or not? IMHO and possibly others would agree, the Share Price benefits when this forum maintains on course with a positive bearing into the future.

We all have a lot at stake, I have no time for Day Traders, Bashers, Shorters & "Jokers". This is no game, it IS as real and passionate as it gets for me.

P.S. Disclaimer: I know nothing! I am not a Stock Guru. This is my first and it will be my last stock to ever to own, in exception to gold, silver and a semi trailer full of hard alchohol for when the $hit hits the fan!

Cheers, BlackToad

New Message
Please login to post a reply