Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Ogster, ur kidding right? You used to be the most level headed of the bunch...."

@appletree

Didn't you see the ":)" at the end of my post? I thought that meant I could say anything I wanted. Just pretend I also added "LOL"

LOL :)

But seriously, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Sorry for any offence.

Let's all lighten up a bit shall we? I really think we're all on the same side here. The only difference being the way we prepare ourselves for potential disappointment.

Personally, I'm waiting for one thing: confirmation of revenue. After that, the sky is the limit.

Bottom line has been the same for years. Only a few have been able to see the value of POET, and it takes too much time and effort to convince anyone else. Any deal with a known brand will explain everything in a way that new patents, technical milestones, corporate presentations and commercial spots never could.

I have 3 predictions:

1) We will get news late Feb that changes everything

2) Aves99 and fairchij will raise a glass together in Vegas by year-end

3) Yvrogne will dine on another can of cat food for dinner tomorrow night

I'm absolutely certain of one of these predictions. Hopefully #1 and #2 will also come true

:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply