Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey BT,

Saw your excellent post regarding"quantum computing* here on the Poet board and really couldn't understand why not one thumbs up.

Isn't one of the main features of Dr. T's 30 years of research and development and trial and error all primarily for the development of a *true* quantum computer? Seems to me DWave suggests they have a quantum computer.....but I think it'll be proven be nothing more than one of those carry on boxes you see people on planes using to convey their live lobsters from Nova Scotia.....or one of those coolers used for keeping brewskis cold!.

Nope, I really don't think mankind has used a *true* quantum computer until Dr. Taylor and Poet Technologies releases the true chip.

I bid ye all a fair and pleasant evening, with a forecast of fantastic news beginning after this weekend.

cheers

QX

Feb 07, 2015 02:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply