Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Here's a nugget from a July 2013 story about POET
Feb 09, 2015 09:26PM
Feb 10, 2015 12:12AM
Feb 10, 2015 12:21AM

Finally....a comprehensive view of Poet (the good, the not-so-good, and the possible) from an independent source and perspective. While your posting, Adrian, still has an air of caution about it, it is an optomistic and forward-looking caution that crosses all the Ts and dots all the Is in a logical and reasoned manner.

With this detailed level of independent investigating and reporting (your stock interests aside), I expect you also would have discovered and reported the great Achilles heal of Poet, if there was one/two. With the very bold statements of the video, I believe the technology is proven, thus rendering Pinetree, Competition and Marketing to the status of mere snapping-at-the-heals annoyances; they will not bring Poet down.

On the Marketing note, however, given the pending trademark and the video, I think Poet's marketing people are finally starting to kick it into gear. This perspective is a vast departure from the ultra-cautious views previously put out by Poet and IR.

Except for your predicted Feb 18-or-so announcement, nothing you stated/reported has not been stated/reported on this forum before. But, your armslength and autonomous position and having to answer for the reliability and credibility of your reporting lends a credence that we have been desparately longing for for quite some time.

I look forward to more.

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply