Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am sorry, but I think our little company may be part of something much bigger than some initial NRE revenues. While this type of revenue may be the start, I believe the JV scenario fits in nicely with the fab 2.0 model that the industry, and our AM, is developing.

It is quite possible that the ongoing development of the 2.0 model with appropriate "collaborators" is the reason for delay in us seeing any substantial income stream. Detailed negotiations with multiple parties under NDA could also explain the disguising of our "3rd party foundry".

Consider, also, the ongoing relationship with BAE and how they fit in to Fab 2.0. This is all very complicated in an industry, worth billions, trying to find a new direction - for obvious reasons.

I am not overly concerned about the specific wording or changes in the CP. I think we will all see the fruits of years of effort very soon.......and it will perhaps be something bigger than we all have imagined. Surprising collaborations have been taking place across the Semi industry. I think we will part of one that will be talked about for some time. Fab 3.0, here we come.

Feb 13, 2015 09:10AM
Feb 13, 2015 09:27AM
Feb 13, 2015 09:36AM
Feb 13, 2015 09:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply