Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Feb 14, 2015 03:12AM

SGJ: I would like to ask a simple question to the veterans here that to me is important. Has anyone who posts here on Agaracom made a visit to either of the locations and can verify the operations?

Important question! It is the reason I spent three days of my life and 2,000 € for the trip from Germany to Storrs last year to get an answer. This answer was truly worth the effort and every ¢ spent. This experience made me more confident in POET Technologies than ever before. The technology is solid, the lab guys know what they are doing, the management is trustworthy (as far as I am able to judge).

Oh, and it was a pleasure to meet some of the Agoracom folks in person, talk and dine with them. And then there was that famous backslapping I got from one of the POET Technologies guys who promised me to become very rich. Well, could be this will have to wait some more months …

Feb 14, 2015 08:12AM
Feb 14, 2015 08:24AM
Feb 14, 2015 11:30AM
Feb 14, 2015 01:18PM
Feb 14, 2015 03:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply