Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
mo
Feb 22, 2015 03:00PM
mo
Feb 22, 2015 03:07PM
mo
Feb 22, 2015 03:42PM

mo
Feb 22, 2015 03:57PM

I feel it could very well make a big difference in the stock price. PTK is another year in development from last years run-up and could have partners, NRE Revenue and now on the verge of product marketability in the next few weeks or months. Ajit was a big name but the CEO position is key. There is no higher position and a reputable individual could wake up the rest of the Semiconductor industry in a hurry. These large players would need to perform some due diligence into the little known Poet Technologies.

Last month, Adrian Brijbassi wrote; Competition. No great technological change occurs in a vacuum. Well-funded companies around the world are working on a post-silicon solution. Many of those companies truly are in stealth mode. There is a race going on and no one really knows who's in the lead”.

With Ajit and a heavy hitter CEO in place the world will know who is in the lead. Poet has now began to market the company and is poised to come out of the so called "stealth mode". Since Ajit joined, very little was communicated from the company except for a few milestone updates. This was a calculated management decision. I think the CEO hire will be greeted with a far different approach. With promotion beginning, hiring a new CEO would further visibility and create much fan fair when the next milestone is reached. One would expect, that this would be quickly followed by a partnership. So, in my view, hiring of the new CEO (and his team) will be the sign or catalyst for a long list of annoucements from PTK and can not be compared to the AM hire.

On November 17th, Poet announced the appointment of AM as Co-Chair and his responsibility to find a CEO early in 2015. One would think that early 2015 would be Q1 so this could happen as quickly as tomorrow or as late as the end of March. One would think PTK is deep in negotiations and the new CEO will be unvieled very soon. I for one, hope it is tomorrow. Ciao.

Feb 22, 2015 04:58PM

mo
Feb 22, 2015 05:02PM
Feb 22, 2015 05:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply