Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: I always like to remind myself of Ajit Manocha..

Okay, so... perhaps those links were posted before. Maybe they were posted before August of last year, which is when I joined this forum. Or maybe I just missed what I would call a "cornerstone" of DD. Abel00, I can't thank you enough for posting the link to Ajit Manocha's interview regarding Foundry 2.0. Perhaps I'll sound like a newbie if everyone has seen it, but, like, it is... well let me put it this way... if you have not watched that interview and you are invested in Poet, you should watch it A.S.A.P.

It's like this: imagine a giant lightbulb floating over your head. Now imagine a lightning bolt coming from the light bulb and going straight into your brain. The video is like that. I mean... POET is allowing Ajit to reach the full potential of his foundry 2.0 model!! I also mean it becomes easy to think that Ajit didn't retire from Global, he retired into POET technologies. Dude (and please understand that "Dude" is gender neutral... I was an academic. It's true.) you weren't kidding when you said "I always like to remind myself of Ajit Manocha..." Whoa!! I feel as though I've been sleeping in class.

Again, thank you. That interview certainly made the current "doldrums" a little easier to take.

GLTA

HaL

Mar 04, 2015 12:38AM
Mar 05, 2015 06:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply