Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but with all the thoughts on timing of a new CEO, milestones, & the naming of the "third party fab", I am still of the opinion we will see one major announcement with a combination of the aforementioned within. As a former director and board member of a major corp, and since uplisting is a goal in the near future, I think the way to get the SP up dramatically, and quickly, is to make a dramatic, all-inclusive announcement, followed by self-fulfilling media hype, including interviews with the new CEO. Hopeflly, this activity will create the sustained SP rise.

The type of investor meetings being held, including the much publicized London blurb, is to prepare the seed bed with some fertilizer and water. Once the announcement is made the growth will really start, with the SP being pushed by those that already know about the garden of fruit - investors hearing the Poet story now.

The one thing that may be left out of the major announcement would be NRE revenues or a partner deal (even the use of partner facility - like use of 30 or 40 design engineers). I think this will be left out initially and released later to ensure the SP remains above the threshold desired for uplisting.

Thoughts??

New Message
Please login to post a reply