Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

....at the Hannover Fair 2015 in Germany as partner country...

...and Ajit Manocha is Key Speaker at Panel Discussion:

Make in India: Opportunities in Electronics and Electrical Sectors

This Indian guys are leaders of huge companies:

Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft;
Rajeev Suri, CEO, Nokia;
Sanjay Kumar Jha, CEO, GlobalFoundries;
Padmasree Warrior, CTO, Cisco;
Pradeep Sindhu, Co-Founder, Juniper Networks;
Suhas Patil, Founder, Cirrus Logic;
and so on!

Interview with Satya Nadella about the challenge of the next decade!

Here's What Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Thinks Apple And Google Do Best !

A Quote:

To be most basic, Apple's core strength is the iPhone, Google's search, and Microsoft's selling Windows and Office. Apple wants to get into cloud services, as evinced by its iCloud Drive product, Google wants to win productivity and cloud computing, and Microsoft is setting itself along similar lines, working to convert Office into a cloud subscription service, and growing its Azure cloud platform.

The large platform companies are combating across a host of surface areas. Apple and Google and Microsoft are each in apps, and hardware, and so forth. The question is which will be the most adept at converting past success into new winnings. Whichever wins a new segment could see its market capitalization advance, and perhaps challenge the other two for dominance in the next decade of technology.

My 5cent take out of all ongoing is (Just speculation):

1. Apple is trying to get "Exclusivity Contract" for 2-3 years with Tony Blevins -Apple "TRAB" and convinced POET to reschedule BNN interviews to finalize negotiations for a several Billions Exclusivity Deal for HIGH END I-PHONE/I-PAD/I-MAC's/I-Watches....!

2. Globalfoundries might be the supplier of Apple chips for the next years to come!

3. Meanwhile POET with m2i will build in 2-3 years exclusitivty the Global Production Center in INDIA with the necessary MBE Equipment as GOOGLE wants to get the Mass Market of Smartphones! (Might the outcome of meeting with Eric Schmidt in Toronto ?)

4. Microsoft anyhow lined up of having collaboration with POET & mi2 and will get some innovative Products 3D with Hololens and willbe follower ?!?

5. Might the rest will get there Niche Products or will be Followers as well!

The delays actually from MD&A report gives me no other conclusion than that and as Ajit is in Hannover all BNN is rescheduled and delayed!

Apr 12, 2015 04:11PM
Apr 12, 2015 04:22PM
Apr 12, 2015 06:10PM
Apr 12, 2015 07:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply