Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 12, 2015 03:29PM
Apr 12, 2015 04:11PM
Apr 12, 2015 04:22PM

Thank you bluecollardollar, for me it isn't necessary to be right on some predictions.

I for myself would like to assure the retail shareholder community, that POET will be the real Deal!

With the board questionary from Rainer to Chris Chu, we should demonstrate, we will not give up our several years investment for some bugs to anybody or any huge company no matter how much billions the bid will be!

POET's disruptive technology is not invented by Geoff and his Team for just one company!

The Management, Investors like IBK/Pinetree/BRANT and we as retail investor should participate on this future development with the shareholder value told so many times by Peter Copetti and Ajit Manocha!

I think this POET Technology has much more to deliver, than we can see now with our eyes and the future will open the "BOX OF PANDORA"!

I will be patient as i am with you in the same boat - no piece of share for a buyout for any

.......................MONOPOLY COMPANY!......................

Apr 12, 2015 07:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply