Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

OK, so a few days ago we had all of this hullabaloo, after the circular was released, about the reverse split. We were warned that day by many to look out the next day as this news would drive the sp down dramatically. Puff , nothing happened and the stock traded the same as has and boxed in the same as it has been for the last few weeks. I venture to say that had the reverse split issue been removed completely we would have witnessed no different a reaction in sp as happened.

I am rarely right when I predict anything with POET. But I have been often right when I suggest the sp is being held in place to make sure all the "right" people get cheap options and/or whatever other devices are used to reward such right people. (all fine by me). What I'm suggesting is that we will not receive any news to move said sp until all the ducks are in a row and the sp has remained boxed in for the requirried number of days to grant such rewards. Then and only then will all the news come out and the detination set to blow the roof off of her.

Just an opinion as to why the sp refuses to move one way or the other. Time will tell.

And please don't anyone say "new stuff" has to be reported immediately. They can control that $#it for any length of time they want by simple agreement and have it come out only when all those pretty ducks cast their shadows on the water in unison and in the same direction.

New Message
Please login to post a reply