Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Turr, what you are suggesting is that Poet has hired an outside firm to manipulate their own stock price for the advantage of employees that have not yet joined the team. The following employees were granted options recently at the following strike price;

Manocha-$1.75

Deshmukh-$1.62

DeSimone-$1.65

DeBonis-$1.99

Lazovsky-$1.99

I find it hard to believe that these gentlemen have agreed to manipulate Poets SP for the advantage of a new CEO et al. I can agree that some manipulation is going on but I feel it is just traders and shorters taking advantage of the low volume on this volatile exchange. I have trouble believing the options conspiracy. The stock is becoming more and more tightly held and new/existing investors seem to be holding up the price at signs of weakness.

However, I can agree that there is a lot going on behind the scences. I believe if it were not for the milestone delay we may already have our CEO, a partnership in place and a significant increase in our stock price and market awareness. All of this bringing us that much closer to the all important NRE revenues we all are looking forward too.

I am positive that all involved want these deals completed and a subsequent release of the stock price with or without a new CEO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply