Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Joe, you do what you do. Maybe ratings are low and sensationalism comes hand in hand with the trade you're in as a Radio Talk Show Host. "A CEO to displace the children" - that is nifty phrase and it serves the pupose of drawing interest to the topic.

"I smell children at the helm. There is pizza grease on the wheel." Joe, that is so humourous, a very colourful and vivid picture of minimum wage pimple faced bottom feeders in charge of POET Management. It gets better with "meetings like the one in Britain (which felt like a vacuum cleaner sales pitch)". Joe, that video doesn't measure up to standards for you? Even though the meeting was thrown together on a moments notice late in the day? It was recorded, not intended to be released, leaked, retracted, then released again. Joe, I used to sell vacuum cleaners Filthy Queen and Kirby, both are the best in the world among the Thermax (Rainbow) that I own. I can honestly tell you that selling vacuum cleaners is not an easy gig.

"I look at Peter's almost vaporous resume and wonder some more"..C'mon Joe, let's be realistic...Einstein was once thought to be retarded, he may have surprised his mother and a few others a tad bit don't you think?...Do yourself a favour and familiarize yourself with "all" of the POET Management "Team" and their achievements. You will find there is a lot of depth in place well before acquiring Manocha, Debonis, Lazovsky, Blevins and Deshmukh which you say is the only thing that has put your "fears to rest".

http://www.slideshare.net/ericschmidt/how-google-works-final-1

I suggest you check out "How Google Works" SideShare by Eric Smidt & Jonathan Roseberg with Alan Eagle: "Individuals and small teams can have a Massive Impact.The people that can have the biggest impact of all are the ones we call Smart Creatives." I like the slide with the big fat whale snoring next to smallest fish with the biggest idea.

P.S. there is a comedy movie on NetFlix called "The Internship" get a glimpse of the Google work place.

New Message
Please login to post a reply