Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just 'thumbed up' your post. I actually wrote those things in an effort to address concerns I genuinely had, at one time, before I continued my research and read some of the very comprehensive, and informative posts, here. They were concerns that I think many may have had. The purpose of making those statements, however, was to point out that these were really moot issues. I am actually quite confident in the company.

These things must be viewed in a healthy and skeptical light. Although I am very confident in POET - if it WAS all smoke these would have been some of the 'signs' pointed to later on.

When I talk about investments, or even myself, I always deconstruct the product, company or self before rebuilding. This was an exercise in addressing concerns then putting them to rest.

Remember, I am a big fat long. I am a true believer and won't be easily swayed going forward. A "long" stating minor concerns is a healthy part of the discussion, is it not?

Anyway, loved your response!

New Message
Please login to post a reply