Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Jackthebear wrote; "It seems that the lack of volume is due to people waiting to see what, if any answers get dealt with at the AGM .The farther down the road and into the fiscal year we seem to get every day would suggest we could pop at anytime yet still no buyers.

I think the way POET has mis handled releases ,always getting us to chase the carrot has proven costly and until we see a signed deal with revenue we will be in a holding pattern SP wise.

The market will no longer buy this on speculation they want to see results,last year and early this year was speculative buying understanding that things were close ie revenue late 2014 early 2015.We have lost that allure of imminent success of the tech and speculation it would appear is going the other way on us with the thinking that we are farther away then expected.

Cancelled BNN interview pending announcement,lets see it already"

The above statement was made by Jack earlier today and we traded 2.193M total shares. He could not be more wrong yet he continues to soft bash. Day after day with complaints. Never providing any DD (Due Diligence) only angst/contempt to Hub leaders and valued posters. Yet, knowing enough to back off as needed so not get banned.

If a poster were actually a long term shareholder, looking out for the greater good of PTK, one would expect that they could find a few reasons to own this stock and stop with the incessant complaints. In additon, one would think that a serious stockholder being a contributing member of this board and having these negatively expressed feelings, would attend the AGM to get much needed answers. But we know from previous soft bashes that the poster in question will NOT be attending the AGM.

We also know from related posts that this same member is looking for attendees to take his concerns to the board. Well, I WILL be attending the AGM and will NOT be looking to demand answers for Jackthebear or any other traders/shorters that have a presence on this site.

The lack of news has been unfortunate as it has caused a sharp decrease in quality posts from many valued contributors to this board and replaced by a lot of nonsense. Fortunately, a few are still there to defend when needed. I know that some day soon, the excitement level will rise to unseen levels and the secrecy around this low in news flow will be looked upon as a huge achievement. End of Rant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply