Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As I previously wrote yesterday, the announcement of a CEO prior to the AGM would be a plus from my perspective. With this having occured, my opinion is that the announcement of milestone achievements are imminent. There is no way a CEO would sign on without this in place. The fact that he starts effective immediately also hints to many other things going on behind the schenes that we just aren't privy too. This announcement in tandem with the FOX (though I hate FOX) adds signals the beginning of a confirmed shift upward in the stock price in my opinion. Announcement of milestones is what will truly start this trend.

Also (speculation warning), with all of these new faces added to the team, revenue generation will be required sooner than later. I believe that getting to the NASDAQ is a big priority on management's list now with all the pieces in place and bankers cut helping to fund growth in the shorter term and future revenues coming on board to fund the rest. Wouldn't it be great if milestone achievement is linked to initial revenues!?!

All that said, milestones MUST be announced before June 30th to continue spurring momentum!!!!!

I hope we are in for a few more surprises!

Sandman

New Message
Please login to post a reply