Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So, the new people tell you we are going a slightly dif path, for we know where the market is and what the market needs. Lets not spend anymore time and energy on milestones and having investors guuess what-with whom-deals made ,not made etc etc because reading between the lines 9xout of 10 is BS but expectations are fostered and ingrained into the brains of the mindless . News comes which is dif from what was expected even though imo very good..whammo you have a big sell off. They dont even hold until end of sept to get the real info which the new people have told you is coming. Today I bought a very big chunk of paper with what I held previously I now have 2 big chunks. Bigger things are in the pipeline , most of the time it takes longer than what one thinks. Way longer than I ever thought

New Message
Please login to post a reply