Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Extremely poor judgement Babaoriley!!! One of the investors I have brought into the fold for PTK is a head honcho for a Canadian national investment house. I PM'd him using your "tongue in cheek" reference for him to try to go to one of these meetings on the road show. First of all, you are now saying the exchange with CC and his response was all made up? Secondly, as a seasoned, respected board member you misrepresent words of Chris Chu who, every word is measured and trusted to be honest? My first reaction is anger and disbelief. Your actions behoove me as to why you thought such an dishonest act would be considered funny and "wink wink nudge nudge" in any way. People are using this board to invest hard earned money and in an environment with so many landmines and risks, you throw up a turkey like this!?!? Sorry Babs, but if you were working for me and did this, I'd fire you immediately. I trusted your words and passed them along to others who had no reason to not believe you. Not funny and borderline criminal. Thanks for coming out and telling the truth. I and many others will have reconciliation to do because of this. As far as the leaders on this board are concerned, I ask you, given the gravity here, are Babs actions not ban-able? Sincerely. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply