Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Heinz44: BUT I know they believed the company would be sold quickly (they and guffus would have taken $3-5 )thusly big/quick profit …

Oh, come on, Heinz44! You really can't blame anyone – including IBK – for believing that, because wrapping up and selling the company was the original plan. Later this evolved into remaining a stand-alone company based on the licensing model. And now we are into our own product business. Each of these evolutionary steps means more lead time and later revenues, but a much higher outcome in the long run. Sure, these chances don't comply with everybody's time schedule, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles and the far better solution.

I am definitely not the smartest guy reading other people's minds, but I believe Mike was serious when he said the roadshow was about building relationships. Seems he has an exceptionally tough job building one to you …

New Message
Please login to post a reply