Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes I understand :)) I come from a different perspective. I know nothing about this technology,I leave that to the experts here of which there are a few and therefore cannot discuss . I do however know that these people in control now do and would never have come had they not seen and understood the possibilities . So MY MONEY is still here because of THEM. No leaks will come out of that group unlike before when a few money people more or less told the company what to do. (eg that 1st valuation-maybe the 2nd too) Those times are over and those leaks given to some here never bore any fruit. Did they?? and all that dot connecting geez man lets get real 99% have proven to be wrong but they did instill expectations which never materialized and caused unrest in the ranks

The negotiations the company is involved in will be released when they must according to the rules of the SEC . The progress being made on all they are working on will also be released when they deem it and they have already given us hints as to what and when to expect

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

In regard to market meltdown..that has already been discussed here and dont think people havnt decided to get out -year end tax loss also-- THUSLY my referance to Armstrong...go read him you may learn something very valuable to your pocket book

New Message
Please login to post a reply