Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes, an early take out below the true value of the company can make one feel uneasy-i sense this as well....but I feel the current group of large shareholders, in addtion to many of us on this board, would reject any low ball offer. I trust that most of us in the know understand the true value of the company and will remain strong in the rejection of a low bid.

There is no doubt this phase of POET's journey will be an interesting one to navigate. There is a distinct chance the ride from the (modest facilities) to the penthouse re:SP will be on the quicker side to help insolate the modest risk of an ealry bid.

I think the SP light switch will flick "ON" in 2016 and we will be on our way. One can apprecaite now why all the details of POET are not always publisized ..... when we do flick the switch, we would like the lights to be bright, and consistantly getting brighter.

I trust mgmt has the knowledge, plan and skills to get us there.

TechGC

New Message
Please login to post a reply