Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I could not agree more with this part of your excellent post :

Whats a girl to do ?

The management of our fine company know of this periilous roundabout of a non-value building situation, certainly have made and are continuing to make plans for the up listing to a world stage. Most likely as soon as humanly possible.....(maybe even to the TSX senior board ?). They have to make this move and for a good many reasons, including liquidity, credibility, and marketability. Its no wonder yesterdays gains are todays losses, as traders sensed the doom, read the release and maybe even listened to the CC. adding all three up to.......wait for it........."no revenue".......like the give a rats patoot about it. No traders don't care of the content, they care only of the emotional ebb and flow it causes....because they can turn each emotional synapse into a penny trading profit.

For a company like Poet, with so much going on, they absolutely don't belong on the Venture exchange anymore. They are on the verge of signing deals with the biggest names in the tech industry, they must make a move to another exchange whenever possible (after the first big deal or else).

Yesterday's conference call was a watershed moment for me. I've been a shareholder for a long time, I have done a lot of DD that I share on this forum or with fellow shareholders, but I've been burned in the past with some promising companies with great ideasĀ­. I had great hopes for Poet, but I set cautious expectations with my investment.

What our CEO delivered yesterday was solid EXECUTION. For me, the next four or five months (until the next CC) will confirm if I hit a homerun with this company. Having heard our CEO closing remarks yesterday (talk about confidence!!), Poet is the real deal!

New Message
Please login to post a reply