Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
TMI
Mar 30, 2016 05:36PM

I said I wouldn't post again but this bugs the crap out of me. Who would have thought when this was trading in the $1.50 range that it would ever go below a buck again? Not many I say. And if there were any, nobody thought hat it would stay down here. It's so frustrating. The time has come for management to do something to support the share price and drive it higher. 5 years is mighty long time. I thought for sure we would have something before the end of the quarter. What's worse is no response form this company for any here.. At least we did have Chris before to shed some light. So come on mangement you promised to keep us informed on a regular bases. That's looking like a promise not kept to me and we've backed Poet for so long that i was a young man when I bought in. You should see me now. So, for God's sake give us some meat. I'm starved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply