Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
TMI
Mar 30, 2016 05:36PM

The current price range is a reflection of the risk involved (it's not penny for penny, I doubt the risk became 8% larger today, for example). Now, it may not be a perfectly clear reflection from a finely polished mirror, but, it still has a relationship to the risk, otherwise, well, etc., etc.. There are some here who act as if there is little risk, I just don't see that being the case. This is a tiny company, trying to accomplish something incredible before a literal horde of others (who way, way, way outman and outspend us) can trample us.

They've been fine with news, they have kept us informed. Bottom line, what everyone wants to be informed about by management is how pleased management is that shareholder value has increased dramatically and over a prolonged period of time. That communication from management is what I would like to hear someday.

Turr, go back to posting, you need the release, and most enjoy seeing what you're thinking. While I don't agree with your recent post at all, I still enjoyed reading your post.

Look, whenever one watches a pot like we watch this one, well, you all know the rest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply