Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is trying my patience. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years. Then there is this type of unexplained volatility (always to the downside) I have enormous faith in the leaders at POET, as they are now. However, I no longer plan for the "big day" or even hold out hope for one. I've just turned a blind eye to this stock to avoid the emotional anxiety of anticipation and unrealistic/damaged expectations.

We're going to get there, I'm sure, it's just not going to happen immediately. It seems the tired investor pool won't react until there is concrete evidence of strong forward momentum. We will then access a whole new pool of investors. That day, and the few days following, I believe, will be the 'big days' we are all waiting for. In the meantime, I am ignoring the stock, and the board, once again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply