Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think some people are missing the forest for the trees here.

IBK is moving on to the next logical phase of this revolution. PTK is in good hands and doesn't need their focus. Sam Peralta seems to have come to the same conclusion, he's moved on, not because there was a problem, but because PTK is now on track.

I don't think the story here is "how can PET help/affect PTK?" If you understand the Fairchild Semi metaphor, then you understand that PTK is the new leviathan just starting to gain momentum. Nothing is going to stop it.

So, what is the logical thing for those positioned with this understanding? Go be the force for change in the industry that will surround this leviathan. This has nothing to do with, or will help with, PTK share price in the short term. Peralta is a visionary and if he gets involved with PET, there's a good chance that that will slowly evolve into something worth chatting about over the course of 3 years as it develops. Sound familiar? Spot the opportunity, exploit the opportunity, rinse, repeat...

This is so exciting. We are very lucky to have a front row seat to watch the pivot of this entire industry over the next 10 years.

The board is populated with two groups of people, those whose investment is technically de-risked already (got in early with a cost basis of 50 cents or lower), and those who got in later and are still underwater (myself included). The former can afford to be philosophical and somewhat detatched from the noise surrounding this investment, while the latter often get caught up in the day to day noise. Its just human nature.

But imagine what will happen if PTK moves up to $4. Then everyone here now shifts into the former group, and a new group of individuals show up with a basis of $4, and THEY become the nervous nellies! So I am afraid we will always be stuck with this tug of war between signal and noise on the board here, and I certainly salute those whose uncompensated efforts keep the signal to noise ratio bearable around here. Unfortunately, your work will continue. As the story unfolds and unfolds, you might start to feel like the local mail carrier: it just never stops...

New Message
Please login to post a reply