Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes, to suggest that these men are proceding with this plan with the knowledge they do not have enough raw materials is absurd.

I have no idea why this RS topic keeps coming up.....I'd bet my next paycheque with anyone that it will not happen.

Last note before bed after a long day: Sam Peralta spoke at the after party and to say that he is POET's greatest cheerleader would be a gross understatement. Sam said that it's not if POET will dominate the market, whichever market they choose to enter, essentially, it's just when.

Take that for what it's worth but he seemed pysched about POET. He said he holds a lot of shares and not only has he not sold any, but he's added, and so have the other management personnel of PEAT.

I do agree with Eileen that todays presentation was for public consumption; this new team has never really told us what is really going on and quite likely cannot, due to NDA's. I suspect we will see a profitable EBITDA before 2018.

IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply