Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think an important factor, that has not yet been fully digested here, is the fact that in the past month our company has completed not one, but two acquisitions of companies based soley on consideration in POET shares.

These companies and owners are not your every day investor; they are in the industry and know the business. Imagine the confidence these companies must have in POET and our management team to only recieve our shares in return for the companies they have built. What have our management team said or shown to convince these companies to put their success in the hands of POET? Consider the amount of due diligence that has been undertaken and completed in such a short period of time. All of these considerations provide me with comfort that what we have here is exciting.

If we were paying cash for these companies it would be a different story entirely IMHO. As it stands now, these acquisitions don't just reprsent a purchase, but rather a vote of confidence from the industry.

Some have been griping about the dilution of our shareholdings, and management purchasing companies on the back of the shareholders. All I can say is that I fully anticipate the addition of these companies will add far greater value for us in the long run compared to any short term dilution.

BB, DL and POET are helping to piece together the puzzle.

Instead of the buzz word "synergy" I prefer: The whole is greater than the sum of Its parts.

May 18, 2016 08:45AM
May 18, 2016 09:11AM
May 18, 2016 09:42AM
May 18, 2016 10:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply