Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
May 18, 2016 08:37AM
May 18, 2016 08:45AM
May 18, 2016 09:11AM

Having immediately debunked the possibility of naming customers or partners directly, SV distinctly created the impression of their actual existence on numerous occasions. His comment on the production of the transceiver shows how clearly customers and partners are awaiting that particular event to react.

AM's interjection that this particular mile stone will be within weeks of the end of Q2 should dismiss the dissatisfaction that the 2018 comment engendered which I feel has largely been misinterpreted by some as the financial turning point for PTI. I cannot see this preventing an analyst drawing some positive financial conclusions from the synergistic relationship, commercial structure and beadth of potential markets that PTI has acquired in DL and the IP and inventive skills from BB as well as DL.

It seems to me that the key element of execution will be how they progress and develop the symbiotic relationship between the three elements of POET/DS/BB and assimilate customer needs.

Sula

May 18, 2016 10:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply