Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am going to add to this a little more. My brother who is a hard working Joe invested the day of the THM. Right at the beginning of trade. I listened to the call like so many and worried how he would react so I called him a little while after the call when I had time to collect my thoughts and give him reassurance. Turns out he listened to the conference call as well and he said to me I get what you see in this company and it has the potential to be huge and I am not worried after listening to what the said. He actually strengthened my resolve and belief even more. Today he bought some more without even talking to me. He sees the value so those of us weary I would say we are looking to much on past experience and not putting enough faith in our new management. I have been at this since 2013 and I plan on sticking with the new team because they have shown me more over the last year then in the past. Thanks and good luck to us all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply