Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: 185,000 new shares issued...more options exercised??
Question for the board. Over the last month to 6 weeks our share count has gone up substantially and that is what most seem to be focused on but the fact that warrants/options are being exercised does this not show that the exercisee has some confidence in Poet going forward ? Could it be that they are being exercised now as news is forthcoming and a rise in SP could be anticipated? I'm really trying to step back and see what's positive in all of them being exercised at this time and I welcome any and all comments on it. Thx and this is and continues to be a great board. To those going to the AGM I encourage you all to ask the toughest of questions to our CEO and executive members and they understand the feelings of its current shareholders. Cheers and thx in advance. Crzyhors
New Message
Please login to post a reply