Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: 185,000 new shares issued...more options exercised??

For those attending, remember that this management team has little experience in managing public companies, let alone one on the venture exchange. Don't let them hide behind the unending forward looking statements or cliched words thrown around by almost every startup company out there.

They have yet to prove themselves competent in the public markets. Holding a THM during market hours was a brutal mistake that could have easily been avoided. The last two CCs were done after hours, allowing the market to digest the information with sober second thought (mostly). The THM had a lot more information than any previous CC, but there is a huge disconnect in how they perceive the market will take it versus on how it actually took it. Better to err on the side of caution and do it outside of market hours.

They need to manage the public market expectations much better and smarten up on this end. Throwing in a 2018 ebitda reference when we still have no Poet revenue was like adding salt to the wound. The last paragraph of this post by Mackwheaton hit the nail on the head.

I hope they at least acknowledge some lessons learned, but I'm not holding my breath.

I completely understand why the market is in total show-me mode and why investors will happily buy at a higher price once commercial viability has actually been demonstrated, rather than take the company's words at face value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply